Terms & Conditions
Undiscovered (ABN 49 485 302 916) ("Undiscovered AU") provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the "Seller"). In providing these services, Undiscovered owns and operates undiscovered.com.au and Undiscovered.com.au (the "Site").Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Undiscovered, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you").
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Undiscovered may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (including their Conditions of Entry) ("Seller's Terms"). The Seller's Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Undiscovered's website and at Undiscovered agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller's Terms are also available from Undiscovered on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Undiscovered acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Undiscovered otherwise has no liability to you.
Without limiting other remedies, Undiscovered may limit, suspend or terminate the MyUndiscovered account of users who are acting inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions, including in particular the accounts of users who we believe are harassing, threatening or abusing our employees or other users or who act in an unlawful or inappropriate manner. For clarity, Undiscovered may limit, suspend or terminate the MyUndiscovered account of a user which has been activated primarily to circumvent temporary or permanent suspensions already in place with respect to a different account.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- Any reason for refund must not have reasonably foreseeable at the time You made the Booking.
- We do not refund if You made Your Booking by mistake, or it is no longer wanted or needed.
- If Your Booking is cancelled or postponed and You can no longer Attend please contact the Customer Service team directly via our online Help Centre.
- You must make all arrangements to arrive in time to Attend the Booking, including arranging any necessary travel or documents.
- You will be asked to provide Your bank account details so that we can make the refund payment directly to Your chosen bank account.
- Maximum refund value per person will not exceed the total value of their share of the Booking, or $20,000 AUD.
- Undiscovered does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or due to external factors such as, for example, adverse weather. Undiscovered will only provide a refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). If an event is cancelled, you do not need to apply for a refund as we will automatically attempt to process a refund back to the original payment method used to purchase the ticket. Otherwise, you must apply for a refund by the earlier of: (a) 4 weeks after notification of the reschedule or relocation; or (b) 72 hours prior to the event. If you do not request a refund by that date, you will have agreed to the reschedule or relocation and will not be entitled to claim a refund;
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges unless otherwise notified at time of purchase). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Undiscovered nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses;
- Undiscovered will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Undiscovered may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Undiscovered may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets);
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation;
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists, performers, teams or players and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
Admission to an event is subject to the Seller's Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller's terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller's Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
- By attending the event, you and each attendee in your group acknowledge and agree that you each may be filmed and/or recorded and you each give permission to the Seller and Undiscovered to use your image, likeness and voice obtained at the event in all media throughout the world for any purpose and without any compensation.
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
- You are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- When attending the event, you and each attendee in your group agree to assume all risks associated with COVID-19 or other such communicable diseases.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Undiscovered or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Undiscovered and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Undiscovered will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Undiscovered at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While Undiscovered takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Undiscovered may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Undiscovered will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Undiscovered reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Undiscovered may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Undiscovered by a third party.
The term "including" when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
Last updated 20 January 2023
*Undiscovered means Undiscovered Pty Ltd, ABN 49 485 302 916